It's Writing Month!

Check out our One Stop Writing Shop!
Whether you're taking part in NaNo, or just looking to write more, there's something for everyone.

Scheduled Maintenance
06 Nov, 11:30pm MST - 07 Nov, 11:30pm MST
You may experience minor interruptions, but the site will remain active!

Come chat with us on the officially unofficial Collective Discord.
Remembering to vote here and here every day is the leading cause of community growth, so keep it up! We've also just joined a new Directory, where you can vote for us here

Looking for an Apprentice.

Where all OOC threads for RPs that will take place within the Worlds of Technology will go.

Moderators: Rick, Forge

Lord_Desaevio
Scrub
Scrub
Class: Warrior

Looking for an Apprentice.

Post by Lord_Desaevio » Wed May 17, 2017 2:58 pm

Greetings, I am Lord_Desaevio of the Sith Order. I have been searching the galaxy for one who will continue the legacy of the Sith. (Not Banes Sith) The Empire needs our help to crush the Jedi scum under our boots. Sync your information to my datapad and i will take your idea into consideration. *Slightly chuckles*

(This will be an RP that i hope will span a while. Hmu if you`re willing to become an apprentice.)

Forge
Pathfinder
Pathfinder
Class: Warrior

Re: Looking for an Apprentice.

Post by Forge » Wed May 17, 2017 4:53 pm

((Howdy, Des. Just a quick note to let you know that I've move your topic to the Technology OOC thread - a tiny shift, and it should have no bearing on people seeing it.

Best of luck finding an impressionable underling apprentice.))
Remember to vote for RPGC!

SebbySebSeb
Wanderer
Wanderer
Class: Mage

Re: Looking for an Apprentice.

Post by SebbySebSeb » Thu May 18, 2017 5:39 pm

((Interested! I was on my way to making my own interest check and spotted this. When I get a working sith oc in the next couple hours I'll come back.))