Let the GAMES begin!

Olympic Contest Results - Going live over the course of the week!

IC RPC Olympics - The Sprint! - Results are now up!

Event Info and Schedule
The Sign Up Thread
Medal Tables and Leaderboard

Come chat with us on the officially unofficial Collective Discord.
Remembering to vote here and here every day is the leading cause of community growth, so keep it up! We've also just joined a new Directory, where you can vote for us here

Future Wars OoC (Mecha RPG--Closed)

Where all OOC threads for RPs that will take place within the Worlds of Technology will go.

Moderators: Dionysus [Rick], Hades [Forge]

Ninmast
Olympic Medalist
Olympic Medalist
Class: Paladin

Re: Future Wars OoC (Mecha RPG--Closed)

Post by Ninmast » Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:28 am

Really? I felt like it was rather stiff and bland.

Ghostwriter
Journeyman
Journeyman
Class: Necromancer

Post by Ghostwriter » Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:40 am

And Nin posting keeps the posting order still accurate to the order of Madi's last post~ :p
InHeavenTheCooksAreFrench,PoliceAreBritish,EngineersAreGerman,BankersAreSwissAndLoversAreItalian
InHellTheCooksAreBritish,PoliceAreGerman,EngineersAreFrench,BankersAreItalianAndLoversAreSwiss

I'm an Architect

ChaosShadoWolfe
Traveller
Traveller
Class: Rogue

Post by ChaosShadoWolfe » Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:04 am

JESUS! You're right! Okay, Sara should post next... and then Lida. But if either can post... they just should.

Also, Nin, yes. It's great :3 I'm already happy that there is a post after all. And I enjoyed reading it regardless.

Madrigal
Traveller
Traveller
Class: Mage

Post by Madrigal » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:50 am

Update: Post is almost done. I'm hoping to have it ready tomorrow night. Hopefully things shalln't be too crazy between now and then.

ChaosShadoWolfe
Traveller
Traveller

Post by ChaosShadoWolfe » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:24 am

Did Sarat and Lida drop out?

Lida Liadon
Scout
Scout
Class: Werebeast

Post by Lida Liadon » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:42 am

Nope Lida just hasn't had time for a whole lot of writing, have been making slow process on the post and hoping to have it down soon, among other posts.

Ghostwriter
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post by Ghostwriter » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:04 pm

Could have sworn I posted here saying so, but must have been Filths RP. But wont have much time to post until Monday or Tuesday. Just wanted to let everyone know. :)
InHeavenTheCooksAreFrench,PoliceAreBritish,EngineersAreGerman,BankersAreSwissAndLoversAreItalian
InHellTheCooksAreBritish,PoliceAreGerman,EngineersAreFrench,BankersAreItalianAndLoversAreSwiss

I'm an Architect

Ghostwriter
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post by Ghostwriter » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:34 pm

Muahaha finally some time off... I still have an early class to get to but count on a post soon today or tomorrow, depending on how much sleep I need after. :)

I'm an Architect

ChaosShadoWolfe
Traveller
Traveller

Post by ChaosShadoWolfe » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:42 am

I'll be looking forward to the post.

Ninmast
Olympic Medalist
Olympic Medalist

Post by Ninmast » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:10 pm

Also looking forward! Ever forward! For Mother Russia! *cough* I mean, for further progress within the RP!

Ghostwriter
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post by Ghostwriter » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:12 pm

One misadventure and building a new desk for my computer later and I return!

Im tired and sore and havent been able to get on my computer in 3 days so... Ill work on my post tomorrow... or the next day... *groan*

Sorry for not giving a warning.

I'm an Architect

Ninmast
Olympic Medalist
Olympic Medalist

Post by Ninmast » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:24 pm

Hey, life happens, nothing to lose any sleep over. We'll still be here in the morning. Rest well!

Ghostwriter
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post by Ghostwriter » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:18 am

And back! Room is mostly done, desk is put together. Still got some work to do though, its taking longer than I planned on.

I'm an Architect

ChaosShadoWolfe
Traveller
Traveller

Post by ChaosShadoWolfe » Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:27 am

So... after a hefty battle over the last week with a viral infection, and a virus infestation on my computer, I've been a little out of it as of late. So in the even I respond late when and if there is a post... I'm sorry, but that's my excuse. Hope I notified you lot plenty.

Side-note; I'm already on my way to recovery... and my PC has been fixed as well. Just wanted to let you guys know just in case.

Ghostwriter
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post by Ghostwriter » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:39 pm

Going out to vote later today, and then going to try making a phone call again but other than that today should be a good day to work on my reply :)

If not and something comes up I'll definitely have it on the weekend since I have this weekend off.

I'm an Architect

ChaosShadoWolfe
Traveller
Traveller

Post by ChaosShadoWolfe » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:18 am

Take your time. I'm just sitting here, behind my 4K monitor sipping my Sprite while eating chips, waiting to see a mail pop up.

Ghostwriter
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post by Ghostwriter » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:10 am

And after a nap Im awake~ *wobbles* Im pretty sure someone said "Let the dead sleep" before, Im feeling it. Maybe I shouldnt work on the post until the weekend when I have more time. Forgot Id have to sleep today, and then forgot I had to go to a class tomorrow morning which means need to go to bed early.

Ugh another edit, Ill still try to find time Sunday for a reply just had to do a lot friday and saturday and then I get told that Im needed to work some overtime so I dont get Sunday off. If I dont get it done sunday night when I get some time Ill work on it weds or thursday on my day off.

Edit2. Been working non stop... I should get some time off monday or tuesday, maybe, depending if the overtime continues or if they find someone else or not. *exhausted* Ill make a post as soon as I can though.

I'm an Architect

ChaosShadoWolfe
Traveller
Traveller

Post by ChaosShadoWolfe » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:14 am

See, there's this rule where I live... in which it basically states that "Weekends are optional work. The employer can not demand of you to work weekends." while overtime's a bitch that everyone has to do. However, if you are constantly the one having to do overtime and none of your colleagues... you could just throw a wrench towards your colleagues and tell your boss "That you're done working overtime because those lazy asses don't do jack-shit around here!" followed by "I'm more than willing to work overtime, but not if it's CONSTANTLY me instead of others!"

But that's just me. I'm a bastard towards authoritarian overseers(and they hate me for it) while the people that have a higher position than me, which actually are really fucking cool with everything, get me to jump through hoops because they ask politely.

I derailed and went on a little journey there... Dunno what I wanted to say... Oh, now I remember; I'm waiting... really eagerly... and I think others from the forum as well...

Ghostwriter
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post by Ghostwriter » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:26 am

ChaosShadoWolfe wrote:I derailed and went on a little journey there... Dunno what I wanted to say... Oh, now I remember; I'm waiting... really eagerly... and I think others from the forum as well...
Yea I know, apologies again. I've been working non stop a week and a half. I have some time today but have to catch up on other things on my one day off. I work tomorrow again but other than that I have some time off for thanksgiving and she shouldn't be needing me for anymore overtime anytime soon.

I'm an Architect

Ghostwriter
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post by Ghostwriter » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:45 am

*wakes up from Turkeycoma*

Okay going to work on my post again :p sorry for the wait...

Edit...

Is what I would have said if I wasnt still recovering from my Turkeycoma... need a nap. Ill work on it more when I wake up again.

I'm an Architect