It's Writing Month!

Check out our One Stop Writing Shop!
Whether you're taking part in NaNo, or just looking to write more, there's something for everyone.

Scheduled Maintenance
06 Nov, 11:30pm MST - 07 Nov, 11:30pm MST
You may experience minor interruptions, but the site will remain active!

Come chat with us on the officially unofficial Collective Discord.
Remembering to vote here and here every day is the leading cause of community growth, so keep it up! We've also just joined a new Directory, where you can vote for us here

Xtraordinary X-Men [OOC] <CLOSED>

Where all OOC threads for RPs that will take place within the Worlds of Technology will go.

Moderators: Rick, Forge

DaughteroftheFlame
Traveller
Traveller
Class: Adventurer

Re: Xtraordinary X-Men [OOC]

Post by DaughteroftheFlame » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:06 pm

I think it was after the attack by Mytria? Somewhere back then I just stopped posting

Skummy the Kitty
Journeyman
Journeyman
Class: Werebeast

Post by Skummy the Kitty » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:19 pm

You fine then dear; literally all that happened was the entire somalia arc which.....yeaaaaah you been gone a while sweetheart

Dun worry, all that happened in somalia was asskicking battle, character development for my characters mostly, epic scenes of epicness, and finally concluding with an anti-climactic cut back to the hospital after the best battle of the entire arc happened off screen.

Now people are chilling, saying hi to kirsten, or otherwise preoccupied so feel free to jump in where you can find room and if you can't I poke shakey for you to get off his lazy welsh butt and help get you settled back
Credit to Sammy and Nicodemus; one created my set for me, the other drew the source image as a request.
Thank You Both!

DaughteroftheFlame
Traveller
Traveller

Post by DaughteroftheFlame » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:32 pm

Well, thanks for the refresher! Although I would like that nudge to Shakey if you don;t mind, since I'm a bit lost here...

Skummy the Kitty
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post by Skummy the Kitty » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:52 am

Done and done meow
Credit to Sammy and Nicodemus; one created my set for me, the other drew the source image as a request.
Thank You Both!

Shakey Jake
Journeyman
Journeyman
Class: Nobility

Post by Shakey Jake » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:05 am

Welcome Back Daughter!

The stuff at the Mutant Support Centre was resolved in your absence. The X-men are now having a spot of down time.

If you want to you can say that your character went out drinking with Sydney, Rayne and the gang last night, that's the most recent thing my people have been doing.

Don't worry about trying to absorb everything that's happened just start fresh. We will act as things your character was here all along :)

DaughteroftheFlame
Traveller
Traveller

Post by DaughteroftheFlame » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:02 am

Well thank you Shakey, I appreciate it, and I'm going to go post now. Hopefully my brain can remember my character's name...

Shakey Jake
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post by Shakey Jake » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:02 am

Happy
5th
Birthday
Xtraordinary X-Men

I'd make a speech...but...woot...says it all. :cake: :party: :squee:

GG, guys, GG.

Kindredtown
Journeyman
Journeyman
Class: Warrior

Post by Kindredtown » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:16 am

5 years and still going. Even with plans of future spin-offs. Who would've thought?
Sometimes the lines get blurred. Sometimes the only thing between you and them is the mask and cape.

Thanks to the Kiry for this Epic Set

Shakey Jake
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post by Shakey Jake » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:21 am

Indeed indeed this is a glorious day for mutants everywhere. We've screamed, we've shouted, we've inspired, we've fought, we've debated, we've survived and of course meowed all the way to this point. Quality.

IronParagon
Journeyman
Journeyman
Class: Mage

Post by IronParagon » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:02 am

Merry birthmas everyone. Research shows that our extremely popular successful best RP on the site has advanced a grand total of 6 whole pages since this time last year

(in all srsness tho we've done pretty good so far and I think y'all muchly for the privilege of being part of the game, heres to another year of XXM and many more to come, regardless of pace)

Shakey Jake
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post by Shakey Jake » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:15 am

Well said Paragon of Iron, well said.

Sammy
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Sammy » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:10 pm

Congratulations, guys. Amazing achievement! :squee:

Please remember to vote here everyday!

Kindredtown
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post by Kindredtown » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:06 am

Thank you Sammy!
Sometimes the lines get blurred. Sometimes the only thing between you and them is the mask and cape.

Skummy the Kitty
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post by Skummy the Kitty » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:13 am

Meow meow WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Thank You Both!

ranfan06
Scrub
Scrub

Post by ranfan06 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:50 pm

Hi. I'm new here and I don't know what I should do to join. But here's my character sheet.

Name: Alex Frost
Codename: Guardian@ Beast Hex @Instinct (not good with codenames)
Sex: Male
Country of Birth: Australia

Appearance:
Black-haired, combed to the back. Slightly grey eyes, small shaped like and asian. Long oval faced, a bit squared. Three 2cm claw marks on nose, small in width. Other average.
Always lightly dressed. Casual. Favourite white t-shirt with the word "Peace & Love", and the hand sign peace. Black cotton pants, more of a slack than a jeans. Love to not wear any shoes, but usually put on a brown flippers.
Lost the right arm. Have a bangle on his left wrist, a reminder of his late parents.

X-gene:
Instinct
Access the flow of destiny through deep peace and connection to nature. Allow him to do the right thing at the right time. However, ever changing threads of destiny always make things suddenly difficult when he rely on it so he rarely try to use it. Core power, very powerful but very damaging. Also hard to initiate because he needs to be in deep peace.

Connectedness
Allowing him to connect to nature. Connection is when he can feel them from their soul and sync with them, but cannot control them. However he can communicate to the soul. Currently only able to focus on one being at a time, to only an animal or a plant.

Humans are too deep in their thoughts to be connected to, but exceptions are those who have clear minds, or those meditating. The human must be willing to do it because of the free will.

Hands on fate
Ability to force the thread of fate to his will. Fatal. Even he is scared to do it. He tried to change the flow of destiny during his younger years, and then was almost brought to multiple universe and felt like being crushed. The act twisted his arm 360°, bringing him back into the world in agony. Will bring to his death sooner than later.

Bio:

Always bring an eagle with him, the one that clawed his face. Took long and hard to befriend with, his Hawk (the name) was the first being he connected to. Tried to control it, Hawk scratched his face as a defensive act. However, he felt no ill intention from it but instead felt vast love and peace in Hawk's soul. So he tried to do what Hawk likes, and finally able to befriend Hawk.

Always loved to travel in the nature. His mom and dad was gone short while after his discovery of his powers. The Instinct was used to save a child and his parents from an accident. As fate was bent from killing other people, took his parents instead. Then he tried to make his father appear in front of his eyes, which causes him the right arm.

Then he realized the peace. He found that fate shouldn't be played with, but rather accepted. Or more accurately, embraced and appreciated. He then found the beauty of the peace, bringing him closer to the nature when suddenly an eagle flies towards him.

His peace doesn't allow any scared thoughts to come in, when suddenly the eagle beside him kind of resonated with him. The breathing, the heart beats, the view it is eyeing. He discovered connectedness.

Shakey Jake
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post by Shakey Jake » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:32 pm

Hello! Thanks for the interest in the RP. Unfortunately we've decided to close it for the time being and won't be accepting new players/characters for a little while. I'm sure you'll find something to sink your teeth into on the site :smile:

Warren_13
Scrub
Scrub

Re: Xtraordinary X-Men [OOC] <CLOSED>

Post by Warren_13 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:42 am

Is this rp still active/closed?

Skummy the Kitty
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post by Skummy the Kitty » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:58 pm

Nah it's closed to new members, it hasn't officially ended because we as the group still have been plotting to come back to it but we aren't accepting newcomers. Sorry!
Thank You Both!

Kindredtown
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post by Kindredtown » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:01 am

We're plotting a comeback and no one told me?

Bedlam
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Bedlam » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:15 am

Skummy the Kitty wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:58 pm
Nah it's closed to new members, it hasn't officially ended because we as the group still have been plotting to come back to it but we aren't accepting newcomers. Sorry!
The greatest comeback in history?