We have a new Global Moderator! Congratulations Georgeanna!

It's new banner time and we need your help to choose one! Please head over to the poll and vote for your favourite.

Come chat with us on the officially unofficial Collective Discord.
Remembering to vote here and here every day is the leading cause of community growth, so keep it up!

The Blue Moon Saloon (Come on in! Join an open discussion about space, science, RP, and ooc too now I guess~)

Where all OOC threads for RPs that will take place within the Worlds of Technology will go.

Moderators: Rick, Forge

Ghostwriter
Journeyman
Journeyman
Class: Necromancer

Re: The Blue Moon Saloon (Come on in! Join an open discussion about space, science, RP, and ooc too now I guess~)

Post by Ghostwriter » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:38 pm

Yea I know, its why I didn't quote ya :p Didn't mean to make you feel left out Alex! *apologetic bow*
InHeavenTheCooksAreFrench,PoliceAreBritish,EngineersAreGerman,BankersAreSwissAndLoversAreItalian
InHellTheCooksAreBritish,PoliceAreGerman,EngineersAreFrench,BankersAreItalianAndLoversAreSwiss

I'm an Architect

Silverstag
Wanderer
Wanderer
Class: Werebeast

Re: The Blue Moon Saloon (Come on in! Join an open discussion about space, science, RP, and ooc too now I guess~)

Post by Silverstag » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:19 am

I got busy with life and distracted. I'll post today :)

just_alex
Wanderer
Wanderer
Class: Adventurer

Post by just_alex » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:02 am

oh, haha, no problem Ghost :)
What if the stars started disappearing
And all that was left was nothing
What if we covered our eyes, stopped listening
And we missed everything

Ghostwriter
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post by Ghostwriter » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:52 pm

Okee dokee. Ill work on a post tomorrow. Technically I guess it'll be two posts, 1 for TBMS and a new one in the private section. Basically the first part will be an OOC of sorts where everyone can tell how often they can promise to post until the little mission is done. Since I havent done this before I have no hard data on how long it'll take to finish since it depends on how much pre work you guys are doing before the mission and how many people are involved. But basically whatever either the average or lowest number is I'll be making a post once however often that is even if someone forgot to post before then.

I woulda posted a couple days ago but I was pretty tired cuz I got woken up early, and after that Ive had doctor appointments, had to go to the bank and then the grocery store so I told myself Id do it friday unless something else sneaks up on me. Sorry about that.
InHeavenTheCooksAreFrench,PoliceAreBritish,EngineersAreGerman,BankersAreSwissAndLoversAreItalian
InHellTheCooksAreBritish,PoliceAreGerman,EngineersAreFrench,BankersAreItalianAndLoversAreSwiss

I'm an Architect

Ghostwriter
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post by Ghostwriter » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:46 am

Just for reference, here's the link to the new private RP I made for this mission.
viewtopic.php?f=132&t=3450

I'm an Architect

Ghostwriter
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post by Ghostwriter » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:29 pm

I dont normally like to triple post but I was going to make an RP post today but I couldnt because nothing has really happened yet. Did everyone write what you wanted to do before the mission starts? Maybe the prep phase isn't necessary for missions.

I'm an Architect