Happy New Year, Collectivities!
Wishing you all a wonderful 2019!

Come chat with us on the officially unofficial Collective Discord.
Remembering to vote here and here every day is the leading cause of community growth, so keep it up! We've also just joined a new Directory, where you can vote for us here

Epic-ish Quest (OOC)

Where all OOC threads for RPs that will take place within the Worlds of Magic will go.

Moderators: Darkblade, Georgeanna

Huitzil
Scrub
Scrub
Class: Necromancer

Re: Epic-ish Quest (OOC)

Post by Huitzil » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:47 pm

May I join?

Nicodemus
Traveller
Traveller
Class: Adventurer

Post by Nicodemus » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:34 am

Huitzil wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:47 pm
May I join?
Certainly, always open. As long as your character will fit in a fantasy setting, you can jump right in.

Alba Zeno
Scrub
Scrub

Post by Alba Zeno » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:21 am

I hope I can ask to join?

Name: Alba Zeno

Nickname: Al

Birthday: April 29

Equipment: the legs and gauntlets of his father, the training sword of his mother, and a crystal necklace passed down generations.

Appearance: A tanned boy with long brown hair and an X-shaped scar on his forehead. he has brown eyes and wears a sleeveless blue shirt. He always wears his scraps of armor and his sword hangs at his side.

Skills: Swordsman basics, an attack that he puts all his will into called the Zero Strike

Personality: Kind and friendly, Happy-go-lucky, Naive, a strong dedication to his morals, goes out of his way to find ways to prove himself, thrill seeker, a bit vague when it comes to people but is smart in a life-threatening situations

Likes: Training, fighting strong opponents, eating sweets, sleeping or avoiding work, cooking, fairy tales, making friends, being the hero, his friend Akane

Dislikes: Chores, being bored or hungry, nagging, vegetables, being overshadowed, pessimists, bandits and bullies

Bio: The child of a family of royal knights and brave heroes, his parents vanished and the boy was left with his uncle. The uncle told Alba stories of the adventures his parents had gone on and all the dangers they faced. Alba memorized every word and read other tales of legendary heroes. He found some of his parents' old gear when he turned sixteen and went back to the old family home. His uncle taught him to cook and run a farm but refused to teach sword skills, so Alba used old journals of his parents to learn. He had made one friend growing up and he dreamed of becoming greater than all his ancestors before him and finding his parents.

Nicodemus
Traveller
Traveller

Post by Nicodemus » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:00 pm

Alba Zeno wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:21 am
I hope I can ask to join?
Glad to have you, Alba. And since I've been slacking in the Introductions section, a warm welcome to the forum.

Alba Zeno
Scrub
Scrub

Post by Alba Zeno » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:15 am

Thanks! I'm glad to be here

Rembrandt
Wanderer
Wanderer
Class: Mage

Post by Rembrandt » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:49 am

Name: Agnes Wick

Appearance: A pristine, shinning wall of golden hair, a top a perfectly shaped head, sitting on a regal and supreme set of of shoulders... you get the point. She's muscular and extremely toned, tall with long legs and arms. Agnes has green eyes and dazzling lips, she can stun anyone with her beauty. However, she's usually wearing a large scowl on her face. Her body is riddled with scars, which she usually covers up with a long black cloak. Sometimes impractical, she knows, but good for keeping the cold out. She's a huge fan of black, black and black.

Personality: Blunt and to the point, and at times meanly sarcastic, Agnes is a loner. If one word described her, it would be grumpy. She sits alone at bars and fumes about her day and people form a 12 ft radius around her. She tends to push people away, and for good reason. Nobody really knows her and she likes it that way. She does have a soft spot for little kids, and treats them like kinds and queens when she can.

Bit about her: Born as noble and treated as a peasant in her family, Agnes escaped at the age of 15. She joined the army disguised as boy, enchanted by the tales of heroes and dragons, but eventually fell out of love with her job as she experienced more abuse and neglect. She left army and now roams and steals to live. She's made quite a name for herself over the years, and merchants fear her name. She has a bounty or two on her head, but no one really wants to fight her. She's ready to spring into a fight at any moment, and often spends her nights in town doing so in a drunken stupor.

Nicodemus
Traveller
Traveller

Post by Nicodemus » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:42 pm

Post up to see if I can revive this, for the sake of site newcomers or anyone who's still interested.

Rovette
Scrub
Scrub
Class: Paladin

Post by Rovette » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:31 pm

Hi, I'm new :D

Name: Hestia Dimbar
Race: Half-Elf
Class: Rogue

Appearance: She has long dark brown hair in a ponytail, dark blue eyes, and fair skin that's slightly tan. She's about 5'7 and weighs 130 lbs. Her normal facial expression looks weary and tired but she's always alert. She wears a mahogany tunic with a cerulean blue cape. She has a large burn mark covering most of the right side of her face but she's not blind in either eye.

At first she seems almost like a savage or like a native. Her voice is orotund, very clear and loud.

Background: She's hung with a band of urchins such as herself, all have escaping from their abusive masters. She grew up seeing the unfairness of people of higher class. She got her burn mark the day she escaped, her master trying to burn her after she spoke put on their cruelty daringly. She almost killed them but didn't have the will. Now she just wants everything to be mostly fair for the poor and she'll stop the lord herself if she has to, or at least try.

FantasyCass07
Scrub
Scrub
Class: Mage

Post by FantasyCass07 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:52 am

Not sure how this works- I'm completely new to roleplaying, so forgive me if this isn't allowed, but can I be a mermaid? If so, here's my character sheet:

Name: Lady Shelliopia (Shelly for short)
Class: Youngest of 4 siblings, daughter of the mermaid king
Background: Eternally fascinated with human culture ever since seeing one skinny dip, the King's youngest daughter was granted a rolling tank for her 16th birthday, her first chance to live among the humans. She was immediately enthralled by the gathering of humans and rolled over to them, accompanied by a school of minnows in her tank.

Ghostwriter
Journeyman
Journeyman
Class: Necromancer

Post by Ghostwriter » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:00 am

I know Im not in the RP and I could be wrong, but I figured I would drop in to reply since no one else has in a week. Im not sure this RP is still active since Nic hasn't had a lot of time for a few months now.
InHeavenTheCooksAreFrench,PoliceAreBritish,EngineersAreGerman,BankersAreSwissAndLoversAreItalian
InHellTheCooksAreBritish,PoliceAreGerman,EngineersAreFrench,BankersAreItalianAndLoversAreSwiss

I'm an Architect