We have a new Global Moderator! Congratulations Georgeanna!

It's new banner time and we need your help to choose one! Please head over to the poll and vote for your favourite.

Come chat with us on the officially unofficial Collective Discord.
Remembering to vote here and here every day is the leading cause of community growth, so keep it up!

Gods of Olympus interest check

Gather ideas and brainstorm with other members, recruit players, make partner requests, or just check for interest in an idea you have. A great place to browse to see what is taking place or build new settings and worlds from scratch.

Moderators: Forge, Georgeanna

Rembrandt
Newcomer
Newcomer
Class: Mage

Gods of Olympus interest check

Post by Rembrandt » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:15 am

One of my most successful projects back in the day was a warrior cats role play where we played as gods. Cat-gods. It turned into a pretty cool thing and was a very popular thread. Anyways, I'm checking to see if anyone is interested as playing as gods, not as cats, and the humans they favor. Kinda like a mystery reality TV show for gods. I'll give you some story and let me know if you're interested!

The Gods are dying. They are desperate for power, finding it elsewhere in the world. They control governments and gangs and entertain themselves with war and affairs. They know their time is dwindling. Some of the powerful being say to rise up and make their power known again, some say to not interfere. As tensions rise, a mysterious force compels the being to come home, to Mount Olympus. They return to find their palace obliterated and a body resting in the thick of it. Fingers point at Hades, and some say Hera did it. No matter who did it, the question remains.

Who would kill a god? And will they strike again?

Its very very elementary and just the beginnings of an idea, but feel free to shoot any suggestions and ideas!

Cassius
Scrub
Scrub
Class: Nobility

Re: Gods of Olympus interest check

Post by Cassius » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:59 am

This would be really cool!