Come chat with us on the officially unofficial Collective Discord.

Remembering to vote here and here every day is the leading cause of community growth, so keep it up! We've also just joined a new Directory, where you can vote for us here

Looking for MxF GOT roleplays!

Gather ideas and brainstorm with other members, recruit players, make partner requests, or just check for interest in an idea you have. A great place to browse to see what is taking place or build new settings and worlds from scratch.

Moderators: Forge, Georgeanna

Neoncherries
Scrub
Scrub
Class: Mage

Looking for MxF GOT roleplays!

Post by Neoncherries » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:57 am

𓊆ℋ𝓔ℒℒ𝓞𓊇

Heya! My name is Mako, and I’m a literate/semi-literate/advanced literate roleplayer. I’ve been roleplaying for over 4 years and I’m currently looking for an MxF Game of Thrones roleplay. I’m only doing CanonxOC for this. I will be roleplaying as my elf girl, Maggie. You must play the dominant role and be a literate roleplayer.

**You must play one of the characters below:**

- Khal Drogo
- Tyrion Lannister
- Jon Snow
- Viserys Targaryen
- Trystane Martell
- Loras Tyrell
- Robb Stark

https://imgur.com/a/L64hYN2

CONTACT - Vampy#2495

Ghostwriter
Journeyman
Journeyman
Class: Necromancer

Re: Looking for MxF GOT roleplays!

Post by Ghostwriter » Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:52 pm

So I'm not exactly volunteering... but, you say you wanna do only Canon RP in GoT. But you also want to play an elf? Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think GoT has elves in the canon. I know theres non human races, they have dragons, undead, giants, stuff like that. But I don't think there's any mention of elves. Normally I wouldn't care but it strikes me as odd you mention canon but then want to throw in elves. I'm not a hardcore fan or anything, haven't read the book only watched the tv show on HBO. But when I google it I can't seem to find anything about it either. I know there's mention to Valyrians but I'm pretty sure they were humans or Atlantians if you wanted to get specific. I know theres the children of the forest so maybe those are kind of elven with their connection to nature but they're also pale and sorta alien and... I may be wrong, but weren't they killed off or extinct? I know the old 3eyed raven had some guarding him but they all died in the attack and well, I think they're more akin to dryads than elves honestly tho thats just nitpicking.

Anyway it doesn't bother me really. I just find it strange is all so thought I would say something in case you wanted to expand a little more on your idea.
InHeavenTheCooksAreFrench,PoliceAreBritish,EngineersAreGerman,BankersAreSwissAndLoversAreItalian
InHellTheCooksAreBritish,PoliceAreGerman,EngineersAreFrench,BankersAreItalianAndLoversAreSwiss

I'm an Architect