Image Happy Spooky Month! Image

Check out the Olympic Finale!
An end to Olympian meddling - and a goodbye to a familiar face.

Halloween Hijinks!
Spooky goings on in the Sanctum!
A Creepy Collective Scavenger Hunt!
Our 'Terrifying Twos' two-line tale task!

Come chat with us on the officially unofficial Collective Discord.
Remembering to vote here and here every day is the leading cause of community growth, so keep it up! We've also just joined a new Directory, where you can vote for us here

Dauntless

Where our Gamers can gather to discuss gaming platforms, latest releases, all time classics and connect with other Gamers.

Moderators: Darkblade, Ghostwriter

Ghostwriter
Journeyman
Journeyman
Class: Necromancer

Dauntless

Post by Ghostwriter » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:23 am

Want a mix between Monster Hunter and Dark Souls with Fortnite like graphics? Interested but don't have the money? No problem, its free!

I've been playing the open beta since it came out for like a week and I'm hooked. The devs seem nice and they even respond to people on reddit too. If your like me it'll probably take you about a week to get through all the content they have there so far, but they outline their roadmap and such, taking feedback from people. As far as I know theres plans for adding in new monsters along with new weapons and armors, as well as weapon types, maps, skills and more customizations. I really should give that roadmap a looksy. It still has a few bugs and not everything is shined up ready to be shipped out but dont let that stop you from giving it a try.

Let me see if I can find you guys a link in case you forgot how to google things. :p

And if you wanna play with me sometime or just want some help and advice let me know here on the topic. Oh and because people love pics...
InHeavenTheCooksAreFrench,PoliceAreBritish,EngineersAreGerman,BankersAreSwissAndLoversAreItalian
InHellTheCooksAreBritish,PoliceAreGerman,EngineersAreFrench,BankersAreItalianAndLoversAreSwiss

I'm an Architect