Come chat with us on the officially unofficial Collective Discord.

Remembering to vote here and here every day is the leading cause of community growth, so keep it up! We've also just joined a new Directory, where you can vote for us here

Overwatch: Uprising Event

Where our Gamers can gather to discuss gaming platforms, latest releases, all time classics and connect with other Gamers.

Moderators: Darkblade, Ghostwriter

Darkblade
Journeyman
Journeyman
Class: Necromancer

Overwatch: Uprising Event

Post by Darkblade » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:46 pm

While we have chatted about Overwatch generally, this topic exists to discuss the current event, and the possibility of more PVE in the future. I find this refreshing, as it beats facing just the bots, and is pretty much above the Junkenstein PVE event in execution. Main downside I found was a lack of a 'boss', while the four reskinned Orisa's were nice, it didn't have the same feel as Professor Junkenstein and his allies.
Short and to the point, so unlike me.

Cross
Traveller
Traveller
Class: Adventurer

Re: Overwatch: Uprising Event

Post by Cross » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:16 am

I got the Reinhardt skin the first day, so I can't complain. Loving the variation though. Plus original OW skins and stuff are what I've wanted all along, haha.
Vote here and here everyday!

Forge
Pathfinder
Pathfinder
Class: Warrior

Re: Overwatch: Uprising Event

Post by Forge » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:16 am

I'm disappointed that there isn't more in terms of skins/highlight intros/voice lines, but what's on offer is pretty great. I like the Uprising PvE more than I liked the Junkenstein stuff, too, so all in all it's pretty positive. Nice to have something that kinda fits into the lore, too.
Remember to vote for RPGC!