Come chat with us on the officially unofficial Collective Discord.

Remembering to vote here and here every day is the leading cause of community growth, so keep it up! We've also just joined a new Directory, where you can vote for us here

So, whats your most hyped games from E3?

Where our Gamers can gather to discuss gaming platforms, latest releases, all time classics and connect with other Gamers.

Moderators: Darkblade, Ghostwriter

Ghostwriter
Journeyman
Journeyman
Class: Necromancer

So, whats your most hyped games from E3?

Post by Ghostwriter » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:53 pm

Of course I liked a bunch of em, these are just the ones that most interested me. I'm pretty sure I know which other games some of you may be foaming at the mouth for but I just wanted to give my top 3 to leave some room for you guys. But feel free to nerd out for the games I picked too if ya want.

Cyberpunk 2077= HELL YEA! Jackie dying makes me cry~ KEANU HAVE MY BABIES! <3
Seriously I've been looking forward to this game since it was first announced. I never preorder games, but this one may break me. I'll either be dead or playing this game on April 16 2020~

FF7-2= (nerdgasm)
You guys have no idea, this game was my childhood. I musta beat this game at least 20 times... most of my playtimes were so long the clock got stuck at 99hrs 59mins. The game looks so good, and they've done a good job at changing up stuff enough to make it feel new while still remaining nostalgic.

Songs of Conquest= Very Interested~ don't know much about it but I love city builders and tactical turn based games. I also really love that old 8bit style... makes me wish they woulda given more information, I even tried to google it.
InHeavenTheCooksAreFrench,PoliceAreBritish,EngineersAreGerman,BankersAreSwissAndLoversAreItalian
InHellTheCooksAreBritish,PoliceAreGerman,EngineersAreFrench,BankersAreItalianAndLoversAreSwiss

I'm an Architect

Adrassil
Scout
Scout
Class: Rogue

Re: So, whats your most hyped games from E3?

Post by Adrassil » Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:32 pm

Yup! The new Final Fantasy 7 remake, yo! And Cyberpunk 2077, of course!