Happy New Year, Collectivities!
Wishing you all a wonderful 2019!

Come chat with us on the officially unofficial Collective Discord.
Remembering to vote here and here every day is the leading cause of community growth, so keep it up! We've also just joined a new Directory, where you can vote for us here

Free games for PC

Where our Gamers can gather to discuss gaming platforms, latest releases, all time classics and connect with other Gamers.

Moderators: Darkblade, Ghostwriter

Ghostwriter
Journeyman
Journeyman
Class: Necromancer

Re: Free games for PC

Post by Ghostwriter » Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:08 pm

Like I said, I checked the email and the system was faulty because they never sent a verification link. A quick bit of googling also showed it was a common occurrence with other people as well. One of the people said to do what I did and find the direct link to download it instead since I have no idea how long it will take their customer support to reply to my email I sent them about the problem with their verification system. Anyway, glad you was able to download it too.
InHeavenTheCooksAreFrench,PoliceAreBritish,EngineersAreGerman,BankersAreSwissAndLoversAreItalian
InHellTheCooksAreBritish,PoliceAreGerman,EngineersAreFrench,BankersAreItalianAndLoversAreSwiss

I'm an Architect

Ghostwriter
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post by Ghostwriter » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:41 pm

King of fighters, free from GOG :) https://www.gog.com/
InHeavenTheCooksAreFrench,PoliceAreBritish,EngineersAreGerman,BankersAreSwissAndLoversAreItalian
InHellTheCooksAreBritish,PoliceAreGerman,EngineersAreFrench,BankersAreItalianAndLoversAreSwiss

I'm an Architect

Ghostwriter
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post by Ghostwriter » Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:52 pm

A little late to this one but still time, like 8 hours left for F1 2015 from humble bundle. Hope if someone likes racing games you find it helpful in time :)
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/f1-2 ... search_bar

I'm an Architect

Ghostwriter
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post by Ghostwriter » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:12 am

To make up for it, heres another free game right on time! This time its for two days.
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/the- ... search_bar

I already have it but Darkness2 is pretty good. Enjoy!

I'm an Architect

Ghostwriter
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post by Ghostwriter » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:10 pm

Did you know the starter edition of For Honor is free from Ubisoft until the 17th?
https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us ... -during-e3

Though the starter edition doesnt come with all the other characters out of the gate you'll have to play more to unlock them. In case that doesnt jive with you though the other editions are on a 75% sale. With all the improvements they've been making to it if you've been interested about giving it a look this might be the time for you~

Oh~ Also Quake Champions is free until the 17th, can even grab it on steam. Might as well grab it now even if you dont want to play until later, I'm not huge into Quake really but free is free.

I'm an Architect

Ghostwriter
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post by Ghostwriter » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:08 am

I'm an Architect